Don’t you love seeing before shots of any type of makeover? We do! Home renovations, weight loss, hairstyle changes, we think all of it is cool.
In an effort to keep this project cool, we thought it would be fun to show you a bunch of the before shots. What the place looks like now. Of course, we don’t have the after pictures yet, but we can take you through all the phases.
Totally fun, right? And cool? We think so!
The building is huge and in an effort not to break your internet connection, we’re going to post the shots in phases.
Here are the first round of pictures:
- This first shot is that green entrance door.
- Then as soon as you open that green door, the second picture is what you see.This is when you first walk through the double green doors and look to your right.
- If you walk through that doorway, the third picture is what you’ll see. That’s the front window area that looks onto Haddon Ave. You can see the DePace Sports Museum across the street.
- The next picture is what you’ll see if you walk a little further through the next doorway. This leads to…
- a set of stairs with a chairlift!
It’s so dirty and does not smell nice. Be thankful the internet doesn’t have the ability for smell (yet). Here are a few closer shots:
- Going back to those green front doors, if you open the doors and look directly in front of you, you see the long hall.
- They did leave us a push-button telephone – see it there on the floor if you zoom in.
- This black area held photos of all the past members of the Mason club. It was pretty cool.
- This is a close-up of some of the paneling. Don’t get used to it. All of that is coming down!
Yes, we’ve tried it and no, we’re not keeping it (no matter how fun people think it would be)! The upstairs won’t be part of the business.
So there’s the first before shots. What do you think?
There’s more to see too. Our next post will feature even more before pictures! Here are the links to see those: