The Day Has FINALLY Arrived – Songbird Karaoke Is REOPENING!
Our beautiful private suite karaoke venue is finally opening!! We are beyond excited over here in Collingswood, NJ!
Karaoke Opening Details
Unfortunately, we’re not able to just bust open the doors and begin as we were. We are doing as much as we can while keeping you (and us) safe. So, let’s get started.
- We are officially open Friday, September 11, 2020 at 4pm.
- You can sing with 1-4 guests in our petite suite for $40 per hour.
- You can sing with 5-6 guests in our small suite for $60 per hour.
- You can sing with 7-8 guests in our midsize suite for $80 per hour.
- You can BYOB (still beer and wine only).
- You can order food here.
- We are open on Friday and Saturday only.
- We highly suggest you book your reservation in advance.
- We may take walk-ins but we can’t guarantee it.
- If you have a group larger than eight we may be able to accommodate your group but it will have to be via multiple suites.
Now, let’s get onto things while you’re here!
Karaoke During COVID
We’ve spent the past 5+ months pining to see you! Not only have we given our little slice of heaven some extra paint plus a good scrubbing, we’ve also added a bunch of new cleaning policies. We’re committed to keeping everything as pristine as possible!
- Face coverings are worn by Songbird Crew and guests.
- We have a contactless check-in process.
- You receive microphone covers for every singer.
- Each suite has a supply of cleaning wipes for your use.
- Each suite has its own, individual air ventilation system.
- Each suite is ventilated with an HEPA-LED/HALO air-purification system between groups.
- Each suite is cleaned thoroughly by our Songbird crew between groups.
- All equipment cleaned between groups by our Songbird Crew.
- All highly touched common surfaces cleaned frequently by our Songbird Crew.
- Songbird Crew temperature checks allowing only well crew members to work.
Of course, if you are not feeling well, please stay home. We would also suggest that you bring only your family or your trusted circle.
If you are READY to book – do it!