The Kings of Music are here!
First, came the King of Rock n Roll, Elvis Presley.
Then, came the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Two great musicians but which was better. I know, they are both great but if you had to choose only one, which would you pick? Maybe you know immediately who you would select. Before you give your final answer, check out some of these facts about both!
1. Number of #1 Hits >>> Elvis = 7, MJ = 13
2. Number of Top 10 Hits >>> Elvis = 25, MJ = 30
3. Number of Movies >>> Elvis = 31, MJ = 14
4. Number of Studio Albums >>> Elvis = 24, MJ = 10
5. Number of Grammy Nominations >>> Elvis = 14, MJ = 38
6. Number of Grammy Wins >>> Elvis = 3, MJ = 13
7. Height >>> Elvis = 6’0′, MJ = 5’10”
8. Age at Death >>> Elvis = 42, MJ = 50
and most importantly,
9. NUMBER OF SONGS AVAILABLE TO SING AT SONGBIRD KARAOKE >>> Elvis = 451, MJ = 75
So which of the Kings of Music do you choose as the winner? Elvis clearly has our hearts with the amazing amount of songs he has for you to sing. Also, they are a little easier to belt out than those of MJ!