Since Kids Love to Sing their Hearts Out We’ve Developed their Perfect Song List!
Kids love to sing! Do you know how we know?
We host tons of kids and kids’ parties here! If you have a kid, you should bring them in and see for yourself. If you have a kid who needs a party, consider having it here! Here’s all the information you need!
Now, once they get here they may have trouble deciding what to sing. First, we have an app you can download and find all the songs in our database ahead of time. You can even select them so when you arrive, we can upload them right to the system in your suite.
Second, if you still need help, we’ve compiled a super cool kids’ playlist right here! Check it out and let us know what you think – well, let us know what your kid thinks. You’re probably better off over here at the 90’s playlist, lol.
Here’s our kids’ playlist!
1. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus
Let’s get the party started!
2. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
It’s a classic! Young and old still love it.
3. Eastside by Benny Blanco, Halsey & Khalid
This is a fun one with multiple singers to keep the whole group going.
4. The Greatest by Sia
Sia has tons of great songs. We went with this one!
5. Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer
This is one of those songs you just have to sing (and probably get up and dance to)!
6. How Far I’ll Go by Auli’i Cravalho
Yep, we gotta have some Disney in here. This is a good one but we have TONS of others.
7. 7 rings by Ariana Grande
At the #7 spot, we’ve got this one! Great song. A few bad words which are *** out.
8. Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
Another oldie that everyone loves!
9. Bad Guy by Billie Eilish
All the kids love this one, duh!
10. You Can’t Stop the Girl by Bebe Rexha
Moving on to our girl anthem! Let us know if you need a boy anthem.
11. Thunder by Imagine Dragons
This one goes back a tiny bit in time but it’s a crowd-pleaser.
12. This Is Me by Kesha
Another anthem to belt out into the mic!
13. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
You love it, they love it!
14. Let It Go by Idina Menzel
Another Disney classic. Going out of style? Never!
15. Señorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
Definite fav of lots.
16. Hey Look Ma I Made by Panic! At The Disco It
This one is just so much fun!
17. Old Town Road Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
Some say the #1 song in 2019.
18. All Star by Smash Mouth
Classic – they may not pick it but they will sing it!
19. Happier by Marshmello ft. Bastille
This one starts to mellow the crowd while still having fun!
20. You Need to Calm Down by Taylor Swift
As the party closes, everyone needs to bring it down a notch, lol.
Now, go book your reservation and those kids in here to sing and most importantly, HAVE FUN!