Worst holiday songs discovered!
Those holiday songs keep playing and playing. Some are great – like the ones we noted last week. Some, though, are well, awful.
Which are truly the worst though? Here are the top (or bottom) five:
1. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey
2. Leroy The Redneck Reindeer by Joe Diffie
3. Christmas Song by Alvin And The Chipmunks
4. Dominick the Donkey by Lou Monty
5. Snoopy’s Christmas by Royal Guardsmen
What do you think? Are these your most hated?
At Songbird, we don’t judge though! We have tons of holiday songs in our database. Good ones and bad ones – you can come in and sing whichever you prefer!
Now, go book your reservation and get in here and sing them!