It’s date night!
Now, how do you make it great? Here are some amazing tips!
- 1. Plan Ahead: Take the time to plan your date in advance to ensure everything goes smoothly. Just going to dinner, make a reservation, secure your movie ticket, or book your karaoke suite ahead.
- 2. Choose a Fun Activity: Pick an activity you both enjoy, whether it’s a movie, a scenic hike, or, dare we say, a karaoke night!
- 3. Dress to Impress: Put thought into your outfit to make the evening feel special.
- 4. Share and Laugh: Share stories, tell jokes, and have a good sense of humor – even if they’re old jokes and stories you’ve told a million times.
- 5. Take Photos: Capture memorable moments with photos to reminisce about later. You will appreciate this in years to come, we promise!
- 6. Surprise Element: Consider adding a surprise element to your date, like a small gift or a handwritten note, or maybe a special song.
- 7. Share Food: If you’re dining out, consider sharing dishes to make the meal more interactive. This is a favorite – comparing and contrasting what you both like or dislike makes for great conversation!
- 8. Create a Playlist: Curate a playlist of songs you both enjoy to set the mood during your date. And then come in and sing it right here at Songbird (you know we have an app for that!).
- 9. Express Appreciation: At the end of the night, express your gratitude and happiness of just spending time together regardless of what you actually did.
- 10. Plan Another Date: The best time to plan is when you’re riding high on the good time you just had. The future plan keeps the excitement going.
Remember, the most important thing is to enjoy each other’s company and create memorable moments together. This is true no matter what you do but we certainly hope to see you here!